Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thuesday and a Happy Winner from the Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

16 May 2012

Hello everyone,

Today I am extremely happy and excited.   And I believe why at the same time have been waiting, Yes, today is the day that I'm going to announce the happy winner of the Fabromyalgia Awareness Day bag of purple goodies.  Let me clarify that I am using www.random.org in order to get the winner. I double check all the comments and if the participants were following everyone blog like they were supposed to do.


So here I go with the winner:     
Congratulations to:
 
Connie Gail West
Thank you Connie so much for following all the rules, and for participating in our first Fibrimyalgia Awareness Day Blog Hop.  Hope you enjoy your purple bag full of purple goodies.
Please Connie contact me with your mailing address where I can send you your gift.

Thank you!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. That's me girl! I will send you a PM through Facebook today. Thank you for organizing this blog hop. It was meaningful as well as creative. I made a few new friends along the way too! Hopefully I will be on board next year...:)

    ReplyDelete