Thursday, February 7, 2013

I AM BACK!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2013.
 
Hello everyone, after almoust a year out, my daughter has convinced me to come back to my blog. First of all I have to be grateful to God for keeping me alive, to my dauhter and husband for always support me and last but not least I have to mention that during the past few months I have been watching videos on YouTube that have been very inpirational to me.  And I will like to say thanks to those people that indirectly touched my heart and kept me going: The Pink Stamper, Crafty Gemini, Cricutologist32820, Organized like Jen, etc.  It is been so long and a very busy year between homeschooling, driving my daughter to and from ballet, crafting, my dogs, being a house wife, etc,  etc, ah and I cannot forget the fibromyalgya,  But I am back and with the support of all of you I'll be doing my best to keep you up to date in everything that is going on in New Life New Beginning. 
In the next few days I will be posting pictures of my latest projects.  So stay tuned to everything new that is to come.
 
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment