Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day Blog Hop


I totally understand this is a last minute message, but next Saturday is Fibromyalgia Awareness Day and I would like to host a blog hop to honor all scrapbookers and cardmakers that suffer from this condition. I have never hosted a blog hop before but for a cause like this I am willing to try, I have prizes fot the comments, the onlything I am missing is a couple of people willing to participate. The theme will be "Anything Purple" (a card, a decoration, a scrapbook page) be creative, something to let our fibromyalgia friends that we are here for them. The blog hop will go live Saturday at midnight EST and it would close for comments 48 hrs later.
I know we all know someone with this condition, and just think about making that person feel better. That would be your motivation.
If you are interested in participating please PM me as soon as you can.
Thank you so much for your support.
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment