Sunday, March 18, 2012


March 18, 2012
Hello everyone,
Today's blog will be a little different. Enstead of talking about crafts, I am going to talk about what we ladies do to make ourselves more pretty than what we already are. Remember, we are always BEAUTIFUL, please don't forget that.  In this busy life that we all have,we sometimes tend to forget that we even have nails if we don't have a scheduled nail appointment. Or at least that's what happens to me.  So today I decided to give my self a little manicure. I filed my nails and shaped them, cleaned the edges and then applied some nail polish.  And this is the result:


Nail polish used: Chanel 201, Sahara Beige.  (Don't know if it is discontinued or not)




I also applied a clear coat before and after the Chanel nail polish.

Hope to see you soon! :)

Matthew 25:31-46




No comments:

Post a Comment