Saturday, March 17, 2012


March, 17, 2012
 
Happy St. Patrick's day everyone,
 
I hope everyone had a great day! I definately did :) . I didn't do as much today as I wanted to but I did enjoy watching my daughter bake green cupcakes. They were so yummy mmmmmmm. Thank you sweet heart. 
 
 
I took care of some errans I finally sat and made my daughter a card. Here is a picture of it. Enjoy!
 


Here is the list of materials I used:
 
Garden Green Stampin' Up card stock and ink.  5 1/2 in x 2 3/4 in, scored in half will give you a
2 3/4 in x 2 3/4 in card.
Stamps from Studio G.
White Stampin' Up card stock. One piece is 3/4 in x 2 3/4 in, distressed with gold Studio G ink. Second piece is 1 1/4 in x 2 3/4 in, I also used  EK border punch, and distressed with gold Studio G ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment