Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 March 12-- 01

Hi, I know that you are probably thinking, what is this about.  Nothing, just another person trying to survive in this economy like so many others.  So, instead of sitting and crying about it, I decided I needed a new life, not that the one I have right now is bad, just a little motivating that will help me to help others. So let's star with a new beginning. 
This is my first experience with a blog, so I apologized in advance for all the mistakes I might do, but my plan is to learn as I go into this journey with all of you.
A little bit about me, hmmmmmm, I am a mother, a wife, a nurse, a personal assistant, a cook, a maid, a chauffeur, etc, etc, etc(if you are a housewife you know what I am talking about). Love being a housewife, while other women complaint about their job in their houses, I take the best of if.  I never get bored in my house, always find something to do (although, I don't like to iron, but I'll do it if I have to).  I love to read and craft, and I mean all types of crafting, scrapbooking, cardmaking, quilting, knitting, sewing, beading, etc, etc.  So basically I deal with a pretty normal day to day life. 
My plan is to blog at least twice a week about different topics and would love to have feedback (positive and negative).










 

1 comment:

  1. 10 years after this blog was born…. Didn’t even remember I had this blog until I going into it by accident. Oh boy….. so many things had happened .
    My life definitely is not the same…
    I’m not a home school mom anymore, nor a dance mom either. My daughter is all grown. Has her own place and is 26 already. Still waiting for grandkids. Lol

    Well, let’s see what had happened in ten years….
    2013 my mom discovered she had cancer and passed in 2014
    2015 I decided to move NJ and go to cosmology school in NYC.
    2016 came back to live in Floria
    2019 sold my house an bough a new one
    And Since then my life and interest had shifted a little. My interests still the same. I still do my crafts and enjoy having my family around. I think that will never change.
    Little by little I’ll post pictures from those ten years to help you catch up with my. I guarantee you, that it would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete