Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012

Hi everyone, sorry I was gone for so long,  I just needed to help a friend that was sick.  Of course these past few days I was running around trying to get everything organized like a normal mom on a regular week.  But now I am back, ready to take care my blog and everybody that likes to read and comment onto my blog.  So here we go with the instructions for the card I made for the Pink Stamper Blog Hop,  I have to confess this is my first time to a blog hop.
1.  Piece of dark green card stock from Stampin' Up 5 1/2in x 4 1/4 in. Scored in half.

2.  Piece of light green card stock from Stampin' Up 5 1/4in x 4 in, clipped the edges of the top part with  Creative Memories decorative corner punch.

3.  The bird was made out of DCWV as well as the little hat.

4.  The grass was with a really little piece a paper from Fiskars.

5. The stamps used were from Studio G and the ink from Stampin' Up.

6.  The card should not have any problems fitting in an A2 envelope.

So this was the first part of my blog; now to the second part.   Today I received  a box from Joann's on line, so we can say that we had a mini haul of scrapbooking products:


1

 3.5 round acrylic stamp block, and a 1/2 in thick acrylic block set.


2
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug Seeing Dots.



Martha Stewart punch (pine branch) and a little container of .5 oz of glossy accents and .5 oz crackle accents.





All these products I've been waiting for the longest time for our local scrapbook stores to bring them but they never did, so I dedided to order them on line and now they are finally here!  I will be posting pics of my new projects. 
Well, I will have to leave for now and be back in a couple of hours after I get some of the projectos from St. Patrick day finished. 


Stay tune to what is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment