Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012

Hello everyone,

It has been almost a month since I last blogged.
A lot of things have happened. Let me start with a book a read that made me laugh so much, Joshua by Josheph F. Girzone. Great book, I would recomed it to everyone. Also my friend told me that there is another book called Joshua and the Children from the same author that I should read.

I went to see "The Hunger Games" movie, even though my sexteen year old daughter dragged me to go see it. I LOVED IT!!! I enjoyed the movie, but my daughter was a bit dissappointed, becuase she had read the books before hand. I still say everyone should go see it.

I have done a few crafts, including scrapbooking projects and cards. I will post pictures from everything soon, I promise.

 In my upcoming blogs I will be sharing some information about makeup and body care products I've used and loved.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment