Friday, April 22, 2022

2022

10 years after this blog was born…. Didn’t even remember I had this blog until I got into it by accident. Oh boy….. so many things had happened . My life definitely is not the same… I’m not a home school mom anymore, nor a dance mom either. My daughter is all grown. She has her own place and is 26 already. Still waiting for grandkids. Lol Well, let’s see what had happened in ten years…. 2013 my mom discovered she had cancer and passed in 2014 2015 I decided to move NJ and went to cosmology school in NYC. 2016 came back to live in Floria 2019 sold my house an bought a new one And Since then my life and interest had shifted a little. My interests still the same. I still do my crafts and enjoy having my family around. I think that will never change. Little by little I’ll post pictures from those ten years to help you catch up with me. I guarantee you, that it would be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment