Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back again!

March 17, 2013
 
Hello everyone,
 
It's been a long time since I've posted.  I've missed it though. I've just been so busy, and part of it is because I decided to start doing Project Life.  I started kind of late in the year, end of February to be exact, but I think it's going pretty well so far.  I'm not using what most all of you are using or doing.  First, I'm not doing a 12 x 12 layout. I'm working on a 8.5 x 11 layout, and I'm doing a week per page, not a two page layout. The reason why is because I really wanted just to try and see if I really like Project Life or not, and so far I'm loving it.  I think that I might be changing to a two page layout when I have more things to share about that week.  I don't understand why it took me so long to start Project Life.
Other than that everything is well.  Health is getting better; I'm exercising a little more and I'm setting new goals every day. 
I'm getting ready to go on vacation soon, which I've been waiting for I don't even know for how long. 
Stay tuned for pictures of my PL and vacation!
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment